Monday, May 19, 2008

So... I spent the whole weekend cleaning out my scrapbooking room...since downsizing to this smaller room I haven't been able to actually scrap in it. Mike and Mandy helped me move stuff up onto the walls...this room is really chalenging because it has a ledge running around the room on two walls. It even still has the murals on the walls from when it was the girls's playroom. One day I will have the heart to paint over the mural...but not this weekend.
The bags hold classes and kits in the making...I still have a few to sort out!

Brads to buttons, and ribbon are stored in these containers...most of my storage is also portable.

These used to hold my scraps...but needing more paper storage they now hold my cardstock!
My Cricut is on wheels...this lets Mandy roll it into the family room and prep for classes in front of the TV!
I stole these shelves from Ashley's room a few years aago when we updated her room...They are Kids bookshelves from Pottery Barn. I love how they let me see my mags and books. I am a visual person!

Yeah for my CLIP IT UP!!!!! I love this...there is not any better way to store stickers and such

These spice racks from Canadian tire hold my flowers

I literlay have hundreds of stamp sets...but recently scavenged them for only my faves to put on these shelves...the rest are on shelves tucked away in my room.
Yeah...yummy chipboard...all of my chipboard letters are stored by letter...makes it easier to find out what I have that will work on a page!
Jars with scrap of ribbon catch the light from the window...very inspiring to me!

Did I say I like Ink?...love these ink pad holder from Stampin UP!


Paper storage....Mike made this great unit for me.....
So now I am all organised!!!

3 comments:

  1. omg. I want to hang at your house. You have more SU! ink than I do and I sell the stuff.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to sell SU...LOVE IT!!
    You can hang any time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy dyna girl! That is a whole lotta stuff!!!! but, very organized I must say!

    ReplyDelete