Sunday, November 16, 2008

Jingle All the Way Home!!!

As Promised..here are the picks from yesterday. I have a huge list of thank yous I have to make. First would be to Mandy, these are her pics...I took 1 picture! Whoo Hoo ME! Also on my list are Carol and Crystal who helped me so much in planning this, donated so much of the swag and for bringing there amazing stores, to the staff at the stores who did so much prep work and helped customers all day!, to Tracey for manning the MNC booth and for being one of my bestest friends who is always supporting me, to Cindy for being my partner in crime and baking awesome carrot cake, to my sis, Pam, for manning the kitchen and the food, to Megan for baking amazing cookies, to my instructors Colleen, Allison and Janine for working so hard and holding amazing classes and donating amazing prizes, to our supplier Scrapbook Eh, who donated huge prizes, to the scrapbookers in training who helped out in the concession, to Rose who helps out when ever and where ever I need her, and to Al, who she drags along into helping me out and always does so with a smile on his face, and to my amazing husband who I could not have done anything with out, and lastly to all the girls who dragged their friends out to come and give us a shot, and who came and enjoyed their day.










































1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing all the pictures. What a nice way to remember the day. TFS. Jennifer R

    ReplyDelete