Monday, December 15, 2008

10 Days Until Christmas!!

I had so much fun spending the remainder of last week getting ready for Christmas. I have a list of emails to return that is as long as my arm, but my shopping is DONE!!! Not that I had a lot of shopping to do, I try and give as many homemade gifts as possible.


And speaking of gifts...I ( with the help of Crystal) have arranged for all the girls in my design 101 class to receive my new favorite book...Cut Loose, by Crystal Jeffery Reiger . I love this book and she is a fellow cannuck!! Always a plus in my books! Check out her blog... http://www.memorymakersmagazine.com/crystaljeffreyrieger/
Ignore the click to look inside...I borrowed the Pic from Amazon.com
And speaking of my design 101 class Crystal has started taking registrations and because of Christmas is only requiring a $50 deposit on the class...I would drop a few hints that this would make a great Christmas gift!! Six weeks of scrapbooking and $ sixty dollars in shopping at at discount. What more could a girl want!!!


Well, I am off to work...I have a whole bunch of designing and emailing to do this week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment