Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Lot's of Exciting News!!

I have exciting news for all of those who have been asking when I am I going to teach my Design/ Scrapbook University coarse again...The time has come. I will be guest teaching my favorite coarse that lets me use my Design training and scrapbook at the same time... starting Jan 6th at the Scrapbook Pantry. It will be a six week class, called Design 101, running for six Tuesdays, except the Tuesday I am at CHA!!! ( Yeah!!) from 7-9 pm...To enroll check out this website http://www.scrapbookpantry.ca/classes.aspx for all the details!!!
And for all my gals who have already taken this amazing course with me at the Scrapyard and those who are taking the Design 101 coarse there is a Second level called Design 201 that will be a strictly technique driven class, that will be six weeks of how to's on all the techniques I can cram into that time frame. That class starts after I get back from Cruise!!! I am thinking March 3rd...how's that for planning ahead!!!

My Other REALLY BIG news is that My dear friend Allison has asked me back to help do a Christmas crafting spot on the City TV Breakfast Show on the 10th of Dec. YEAH!!! I love working with Christine and Allison...I have so much fun and they are so awesome and I am babbling!!

BTW....I can't wait to party on the cruise with these girls and my peeps Jackie and Laura and Cindy...did I mention that Jackie and Laura and Cindy and I have adjoining rooms...
Party in our Cabin!!!

2 comments:

  1. Will definately watch you with Allison and Christine on the Breakfast show. You three seem to have so much fun together.
    Thanks for the update on the Pantry. Jennifer R

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited to hear that you are going to continue with this course. I will be signing up for the Design 101.

    ReplyDelete