Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Finally Here!!!!


So just a heads up...if you want to be really early for a flight...let me plan arrival times!..We flew Westjet ( yeah Westjet!!!!) on My DH's Buddy passes, so basically flying standby. So we need to be there 3 hrs early...but the check in gate doesn't open that early...and I thought the flight was at 10 am...but no...it was really at 10:55!!! So we were a little bit early...but all in all we had a blast!...Went to my first Target tonight...Bought the cutest runners!! LOVE THEM!! But then I have a thing for really cute runners.
***CONTEST WARNING****
So here is the plan...I am going to take pics of all the great new products and post them here every night when I return to the haven of our room. Let me know what you think...like Love it or Leave it. Every one who posts a comment this week gets put in for a draw...What's the Prize you ask???
Why a copy of my favorite new book...Cut Loose!!...check below for the details...and I might through in a goodie or two from the show....so all you girls who love to remind me to post more blogs...now it's your turn to write!
Catch you tomorrow!!

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are having fun so far. Hope you have a great trip and your feet survive the walking torture. Soak them in cool water each night - it is the only way I survive Vegas when we have been.

    ReplyDelete
  2. JEALOUS. That is my comment. JEALOUS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh toooo funny, dontcha just LOVE, LOVE flying stand-by!!!!

    I can't wait to see all the pics Christy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, like you will really pay attention to us!! LOL
    Hope you have a blast down there and I look forward to the pictures!
    Jennifer R

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm waiting!! lets see all this awesome new stuff!

    ReplyDelete