Thursday, January 29, 2009

Home from CHA!

I am finally home and am blogging to avoid the giant to do list I have for today!!!

Flying home yesterday wasn't very event full...Just long...I think we were all so tired. ...But I have some great photos from Tuesday at the show.

Let's start with the hottest news!!!.. I met Lance from Rusty Pickle and he is coming to Calgary to teach at the Scrapbook Pantry. I LOVE RUSTY PICKLE!!! so don't miss out on this class!! http://www.thescrapbookpantry.ca/ will have all the details soon!



This is a great new company making the cutest storage bags!!! I want them all. And the sturdiest and nicest looking paper keepers I have ever seen!

This is for all you Copic girls...and Rose...look at all the brown!!






Here's a pic of some of the altered bras that fellow Canadian Melissa Frances had as a charity event in her booth. So cool!


And Lastly and a little begrudgingly here is the new Heidi Swap Invisibles paper. I sure wish this was someone else's product because it is really cool...




All done with the photos for now...

8 comments:

  1. hey Christy... wrong link for teh Pantry...

    BLOG is http://thescrapbookpantry.blogspot.com

    WEBSITE is http://www.scrapbookpantry.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it looks like you guys had a blast, can't imagine how much work you have to do now!!!


    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad you are home safe and sound. call me when you get a chance, or need to procrastinate more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh I love those Heidi Swapp pages - too bad they're hers too! glad you guys had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you are home safe and sound.
    Hope you can have a couple of days to recoup!!
    Thanks for posting all the awesome photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you made it home. Thanks for posting so many of the new products coming soon. Really liked the invisibles paper!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh Man,
    I can't afford all that brown.... tempting though

    ReplyDelete