Friday, January 16, 2009

Oh It's so pretty!!!!!


So my absence has been due to a very increpid laptop that has finally been replaced by my new favorite toy... I always like new technology but I LOVE that this not just works great...has a humungous screen, but look at it...it is so very nice to look at. Guess that's the artist in me...function and beauty!!!



So my Christmas break was really nice, I took a little too much time off and I am scrambling to catch up...on top of that weather is playing a huge amount of havoc on shipments and products and I feel very behind...and don't know how I am going to possibly get everything done before I leave for CHA next week. But I am excited to be going ...not just for the sunny weather...but to see all the new product. I am a total junkie for new stuff.




But back to my Christmas break...I did get an album done. I have to say this project has made me love 3 1/2 x 5 " photos...and working with the vintage feel was a huge chalenge but so rewarding.



http://s299.photobucket.com/albums/mm306/criopel/Baby%20Book/?albumview=slideshow




2 comments:

  1. Wow, you have been super busy.
    Your pages are just stunning!
    Well done. You must feel tremendous getting all those pictures scrapped!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an absolutely gorgeous album Christy! I love it.

    Have fun at CHA.

    ReplyDelete