Sunday, January 18, 2009

Why?...because i love it!



At one in the morning, I look back at today and I observe...Scrapbooking kits all over the floor...a Sunday spent chained to the laptop, and not sleeping in or hanging out with the kids...remnants of dirty dishes from a dinner cooked by Mike and not me ( I love cooking Sunday Dinner)...dogs unwalked in amazing Chinook weather...and I feel like I still have way to much to do before I leave on Wednesday for CHA...and I think WHY!!!!


Then... I remember last night ( Crop at Grace Baptist Church) and hanging out with new and old friends, laughing, eating and sharing a true passion and I remember why! Because I love it! Last night was great, I brought Brittany (my oldest daughter) with me last night for the first time. It was so much fun. She is a great little scrapbooker and at 12 I am really enjoying spending time with her right now...she is just growing up so fast and it's nice to still have times she wants to actually be with me. Here is a quick pic of the page she did last night...notice that I am so tired I didn't even crop it...sorry :)




Well I should put this sleepy head to bed..lots to do tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Hi CHristy, Hope you can hang in there until CHA. Perhaps you can
    get some shut eye on the plane.
    Just love Britneys- (spelling?)-
    layout. May have to case it!!'
    My kids just went to see Frank Slide this summer-still have photos on disc...Hmm. and you think you're behind!
    Have a great trip!!
    Tell Crystal, no more "cutsie stuff"
    :) Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, hope you slept well! Have fun tomorrow.

    Brittany did a fab job. I love scrapbooking with my daughter too already & doing cards, etc & she is only 8!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have an AWSOME time at CHA!!!! Next time I'll hide out in your suitcase!!!

    ReplyDelete