Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sorry for the technical dificulties

So...I spent most of this week trying to figure out how to post blog entries from my Iphone...as you can tell I was not very successful.

I have had such a crazy week finishing off everything for MondayNightClass that I missed on my week away at CHA. ...and deciding what new product to bring in for upcoming kits!!! I am getting very excited.

Today I woke up to a house full of sick people...Ashley is running a fever and coughing and Mike is all stuffed up. I feel like I should be wearing a medical mask.If I get sick on my Cruise I swear I will never let them live it down!!! ( Just kidding...sort of?)

Speaking of the cruise and the amazing Mrs Orthner, I am on TV tomorrow with Allison. We are going to share all of our great finds at CHA and other juicy gossip...TMZ move over...Allison has the latest scoop on Paris Hilton.

And speaking of the latest scoop...I promised a contest winner from you my friends, for posting comment while I was away at CHA...and the winner is ( Imagine Drum Roll)....Jennifer R,

Yeah Jennifer!! Thanks to all of you who read my crazy blog... Don't forget to watch Breakfast television...live from the glamorous Scrapbook Pantry....PS..Big sale tomorrow starting at 7am...for all you crazy early birds...come by and say hello!!

No comments:

Post a Comment