Friday, March 27, 2009

FINALLY HERE...REGISTRATION BEGINS APRIL 1st!!! 10:00 am...

So I am on weekend number 4 or is it 5 in a row of crops...wow so many this month!! So I have to buck the trend and we are cropping in June....I know..I know...June is a crazy month...especially for the soccer Moms...I know, me to...but this is a great chance to spend a little quality "me and my gals time" before the kids are out for the summer and the yard work is in full swing. If you need a really good hubby reasoning...just say your spending the time trying to think of an amazing fathers day present for him :) and the more relaxed you are the more generous you will feel when buying that present....those of you with out hubbies ...you have no excuse!!! LOL. We listened to the feedback from last time and we are spacing out tables a little more, and you can upgrade your spot for $40 more and have a whole table to yourself....Drinks will be included in the price and unlimited....and a few other surprises we have up our sleeves this time....Hope you can come!!!

5 comments:

  1. Looks amazing. June 12 is my last day of work so that is cause for celebration in its self!

    See you at Crop4Kids tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... I think I'm free that weekend!

    Do you accept non-scrapbookers?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think we should make Nancy scrapbook .... we'll sit on her or something!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm...my theory...as long as your not naked, screaming, or flinging "stuff" you can do what ever you would like...and I would love to see you try and sit on Nancy!!!LOL

    ReplyDelete