Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Favorite New Toy!!



I took Brittany on a great Mother/Daughter Scrapbooking retreat this weekend....and Allison let me play with her new toy. The Tim Holtz photo scratcher. Love It!!!
I should have known that I would. When I first saw it I thought "why would I need that? I could just sand my Photo. DUH!!!" This is so much cooler and better!! Then again I also said I would never buy a Cricket or a personal photo printer and now I couldn't scrap with out either. I used it on both of the layouts above. On the top on I used it to lighten and distress the look of the pic...on the bottom layout I used it to scratch out the background noise in the image and bring the focus in to Mike and Ashley.
Tomorrow I will post the rest of the pics from the weekend.

2 comments:

  1. I loved both these layouts when you did them this weekend. The new tool is pretty cool. I will have to try it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool layouts Christy! Love the 2nd one...love the look!

    Have a great rest of the day!

    ReplyDelete