Friday, May 22, 2009

Early Morning...


So I was up late last night prepping kits for this weekend...When I started this business yers ago, I always had everything done ahead of time. Now I am lucky if i get it done just before the bell rings! When did I become a last minute person? This is crazy!


Even now as I sneak a minute to blog this morning I am eating breakfast and printing brochures. Yummy strawberry yougurt!


I just wanted to tell you how impressed I am with my EK butterfly punch! 335 metal butterflys, 335 mesh butterfly and still cuts like the first time!!! My hand will never be the same...but my punch, out did my expectations!!!


PS...I can't believe it's finally here!!

2 comments:

  1. thank you SO much for your fabulous layout idea ... looking forward to completing it and having my friend do the same ...
    Hetty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hard work was greatly appreciated! I finished it the moment I got home and it is wonderful... thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete