Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Extreme Teaching

I spent the weekend teaching ( at the Scrapbook Pantry) my usually-six-week-long, design 101 class. Wow that's a lot of teaching in one weekend and believe it or not the girls did get all their homework done. So that's 5 to 6 layouts finished of their own in a weekend as well as classes. They were amazing!!

Today is a heavy work day, it's printing day 1, and there is lots of gearing up for summer scraptacular today! I can't believe it's less then two weeks away. I heard there is a huge stack of goodies at the workshop...shhhhh..I heard the word core-dinations and chocolate. Don't tell anyone it will ruin the surprise!!

Well back to work...

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a heavy weekend but glad to hear it went well and that layouts were finished. I'm excited for the Summer Scraptacular... one make n'take done another to come......maybe tonight or tomorrow night... it's in my head just needs to get out!

    ReplyDelete