Monday, July 6, 2009

Summer Scrapbooking Challenge #2

Yeah to all of you who sent in a pic!!! This is so fun!



And the winner ( by random drawing) is Michelle! and she has won a Tim Holtz Photo scratcher



This is my favorite new toy!!! So enjoy Michelle!

In fact the photo scratcher has inspired this weeks challenge...



DISTRESS A PHOTO



Above are two layouts that I used the photo scratcher on... In one case to lighten the image so the stamp could be better seen and the other had a lot of of background noise in the photos that I wanted to remove!...don't worry if you don't have a scratcher, use a sanding block, paint or ink to distress your photo. Your only limitation is your imagination. And to make it easier for some of you Saturday is the deadline!

1 comment:

  1. Woot woot! Yeah! Thanks Christy, can't wait to try it out.

    How do I get my scratcher???!!!!

    ReplyDelete