Saturday, September 26, 2009

CROP TROPICAL NEWS!!!

YEAH!!! I am so excited to be named a featured instructor for Crop Tropical!!!

I am going to Mexico!!! Who wants to come?

I think this time even Mike and the girls are happy, cause they are coming too! This scrapbooking thing finally pays off for them!

It was so cool to have Allison announce this on TV yesterday. I know she had told me a few days ago, but I still had to pinch myself, I kept expecting her to change her mind. Who ME? I am so glad to be a part of this and I have so much fun with her...which I know will translate into having fun all week long. The best part ( and this is for all you cruise girls) I AM NOT GOING ON A BOAT!!!!! but I am playing on the beach and walking amongst the palm trees at sunset.

Speaking of having fun...I had a blast teaching with Jackie Ludlage and Lieca Forest this weekend... I am sure they wished I would stop cracking jokes and actually do some work. It was great to see so many old friends and to make a few new ones. I even learned a thing a two...that Cathie Allen is one amazing artist and the cards we created we amazing.

To all my Edmonton Gals I can't wait to see you next weekend and if you can sign up for any of Cathy's classes, do so!

2 comments:

  1. that is so totally awesome! Not suprising at all tho, you are Fabulous at what you do!!!

    lots of love and hugs
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Christy!!! That is awesome.

    ReplyDelete