Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Let's Get Caught Up

















Ok...here are all the photos sent to me over the last few weeks, thank you. Sorry Heather I couldn't get yours uploaded from the email...so yours didn't make it.
I guess I should give out a few prizes...
for the Little Yellow Bicycle stamp set.....Heather
and for A copy of the fall issue of Canadian scrapbooker - Jennifer ( Jen if you have it, I can substitute something)
Thanks so much to all of you who sent in your LO's I really had fun doing this this summer. As soon as my room is unpacked fully I will send out invites to you all to come and scrap with me one day!
*
*
*
*
*
I don't know about you, but I feel like I never even had a summer. A friend called it my move-cation. Sad, but true! We are almost unpacked, but it doesn't really feel like home yet. Maybe because I really haven't had time to just to sit and enjoy it yet!...well back to work!







4 comments:

  1. hey Christy - thanks for the challenges - helped motivate me to get scrappin this summer. enjoy your new house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe summer is over! I meant to do you challenges but somehow Hailey always needed something. Hmmmm, guess that is how babes are! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl -
    Sit down & enjoy the moment!!! Have an iced cap and "pretend" it's still summer. Would LOVE to come scrap in your new room.
    hugs,
    jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layouts, especially love the "Starburst/Sunburst?"challenge ones.

    thanks for challenging all of us, especially when you are in the middle of a move, MNC, and everything else that you are involved in! :)

    ReplyDelete