Monday, September 14, 2009

Trying to get back into the swing of things...

It's crazy how fast time goes by.

I had a great time on Saturday at the Scrapbook Pantry at the annual birthday party....and on Sunday we celebrated Brittany's 13th birthday. It's hard to belive my little girl is growing up so fast.

This week looks like it is going to be so fun...I am teaching my Design 101 class starting on Wednesday. I am so excited that it split into two classes and I am teaching in the morning and the evening.

I am also hoping to get a few more girls signed up for Krista and mines Cirlcle journal group that starts on Friday Night. For those of you who asked what a circle journal group is...it is a group of girls who get together once a month. Each girl makes a mini album of her own theme, decorating only the first page. Then each month each girl switches albums with another and decorates a page in that book on the theme of the album. Basically it's a great way to have a girls night out. I am hoping to have a bunch of scrapping buddies come!

No comments:

Post a Comment