Thursday, October 29, 2009

Had a great weekend....is it really already thursday?







I went to an amazing retreat at Stoney Nakoda Lodge this weekend, hosted by Debbie Pearce and Diana ( otherwise known as Debbie's sister) and whose last name I won't print out of respect for her. They did an amazing job! What a great group of girls we had there!...and I got to see the ever awesome Star Mercer! Missed you! and of course I went with a few of my friends Rose, Tracey, Diane, and Crystal. I even gt a little designing done...as per pictures above! I have started to actually reproduce my own artwork into kits...making them truly one of a kind!
We also had our first set of inspections for the house...they fixed about 75% of the small issues we have found. I will have to wait for spring for the rest. Oh and I got a call from Samsung...can they send out a tech to fix my fridge so that when my new one comes they can resell the old one right away? HA!!!!



3 comments:

  1. Absolutely smashing layouts.
    Colours and papers are wonderful!
    Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was AMAZING to see you too Christy!!! Can't wait to hook up again!!!

    ReplyDelete