Tuesday, December 15, 2009

And the winner is.....

ANNIE!! You have won a copy of Canadian Scrapbooker Basics Vol 5!! WhooHoo!!
Thanks for all your great comments guys, I truley am enjoying my new space, even though I have been scrapbooking away from home more then I am in it....but one should never complain about scrapbooking. I am busy at work prepping all my classes for Crop Tropical and for the stores in the spring. I think I might even post a few so you can have a sneak peek.
I thought I was taking this time off...ha! was I ever fooled. Here are a few pages of my own I have gotten done over the last few weeks a few are even digital. Very fun!
















1 comment:

  1. FABULOUS layouts Christy! Looking forward to some sneak peaks!

    Merry Christmas to you & your family!

    ReplyDelete