Wednesday, January 13, 2010

CHA NEWS!!!

OK...I have been bursting at the seams to share this info, but haven't wanted to jinx it by telling everyone too soon...But I am going to be instructing at the Acme/Westcott both at CHA, both at the Supershow and at the Regular CHA show. I have to put out a big thanks to my girls Allison and the amazing Trisha for hooking me up!



Now for those of you who don't know who that is...there are an amazing tool company!!!



My Westcott Hobby Knife and mat are a thing of beauty and has transformed my willingness to sit and fussy cut all day! I love this company!



On a related note...I am running around trying to get ready for CHA and for Crop Tropical all at once...I am home only five days between the two and that is when we post new kits on the web for http://www.mondaynightclass.ca/.



Speaking of which have you checked out the changes at the MNC Blog...we started a few new things this month including a sketch challenge and our new monthly contest called CROPversations. If you haven't had a chance go and read all the comments posted on the CROPversation you should...they are so great and so fun! http://www.mondaynightclassblog.blogspot.com/

And lastly but not leastly...I am so excited to see all the amazing sponsors coming in for Crop Tropical...Tattered Angels, Basic Grey, and so much more!!! Check out the Blog to see what's new everyday!!! http://www.croptropical.blogspot.com/ My head is spinning with all the possibilities...you girls are going to be so spoiled!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exciting stuff Christy! Have fun at CHA & Crop Tropical!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A big congrats to you Christy!! You deserve good things. Hope you have a blast at CHA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. could you PUHLEAZE bring me home a pair of scissors? I would give up a month's wages.....;)

    ReplyDelete