Tuesday, January 26, 2010

For my gals...

Today was a great day...spent the day checking out all the product. Had a few very awesome conversations and have a few amazing things to tell....as soon as I finalize the details I promise to share. Let's just say I checked another one off the bucket list!!

I took so many pics today I can't post them all so I thought I would start with these two lines...you know this is for you!



My Minds Eye.... Love the new Lush line...ordered it for a kit...( who should I get to design that?)
Can you read the title of this card?...love it!!!




My Minds Eye Fabrics!!







A little retro throw back...everything old is new again, but should they be?



And now for Ranger !!! Can you say YUMMY!!!














And lastly my question of the Day:


What three lines/manufactures do you buy the most often?


Remember to win all you have to do is answer the question on my blog ( here) or Allison's blog http://www.allisonorthner.blogspot.com/ or you can EMAIL the Scrapbook Pantry through their website http://www.scrapbookpantry.ca/contacts.aspx. with your answer.You can enter only once a day...on each site...that's a total of three chances a day to win!!!Winner will be announced FEB 1st!!!

24 comments:

  1. my three favs are basic grey, cosmo cricket, and I'm gonna add a new one to me scrap within reach - I am really digging their stuff - love their paper boy and carnival lines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Mind's Eye, Best Creation & Cosmo Cricket or Imaginisce.

    I look forward to your morning posts!

    I know your having fun Christy & I look forward to hearing about everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PICK ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( I know what is on your bucket list.... I want to know who.......)

    As for manufacturers... MME, BoBunny, and Fancy Pants

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Melissa Frances, K and Co and Basic Grey.
    Claudia F.
    scfranson@chibardun.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a hard one but I am a die hard Little Yellow Bicycle fan and support them every chance I get. I also love Basic Grey and I find that I have a lot of Making Memories embellies.

    Sounds like you guys have had a ton of fun! Sorry you have to come home to icky weather. Enjoy what's left!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bo Bunny, DCWV, and Creative Memories. CM was my first exposure to scrapbooking 6 years ago. BTW you need to keep a closer eye on Allison! LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOw, love all the My Minds Eye except for the Frame Ups. I didn't care for them when they first came out and they still don't wow me.
    But that is just me.
    You want us to narrow it down to just 3 companies, yikes!
    My Minds Eye - a classic for me
    Prima - love their flowers and gems
    Little Yellow Bicycle, K and Company, Basic Grey, Cosmo Cricket,
    etc. .......

    ReplyDelete
  8. So hard to choose much I have to say.....Basic Grey, Bobunny and Cosmo Cricket. Love all your pictures of the layouts and product...wish I was there.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My mainstays are Tim Holtz, Basic Grey, Making Memories and K an Co plus many, many many others

    ReplyDelete
  10. AHHHHH ~ Look at all the different colour of paint dabbers!!! I am so excited!!

    My faves are Basic Grey...LOVED them from the start!...Glitz, and newest love BoBunny!

    ReplyDelete
  11. hmmm my last ones were Bo Bunny, Basic Grey, Creative Imaginations... but then I am not prejudiced and purchase everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Don't go by name..just buy what I like...and lots that I see that I like...

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have found that I mostly buy Basic Grey , Pink Paislee and MLYB

    ReplyDelete
  14. The three manufactures that I buy the most often would be Basic Grey, My Mind's Eye and BoBunny.

    ReplyDelete
  15. My three are probably Cosmo Cricket, Making Memories, and BoBunny.

    ReplyDelete
  16. That is a hard one, three favorites.

    I think I would have to say Basic Grey, Cosmo Cricket and maybe My Mind's Eye.

    Can't wait to see more pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  17. ki memories, american crafts & hambly.....DEFINTIELY.
    btw - would love to finally do a kit for you.
    hey....and keep Al out of trouble, would you?!?

    ReplyDelete
  18. TIM HOLTZ... Minds Eye...7 gypsies

    Love the vintage looks!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. My three favorite lines are Basic Grey, ANYTHING RANGER..... and Bazzill.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I would have to say Tattered Angels, TIm Holtz and then Graphic 45 and Bazzil are neck in neck for the number 3 spot.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Basic grey, MME, and DCVW.

    Keep those pictures coming.

    doramiyi

    ReplyDelete
  22. Today it was Bo Bunny, Basic Grey and Creative Imaginations.

    Looks like you are having a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ranger/Holtz stuff would be first.
    7 gypseys -love there stuff
    can't think of a major third - maybe graphic 45- maybe basic G.

    ReplyDelete