Monday, January 18, 2010




Here is a little sneak peak for those of you joining me in Mexico...
and now for an amusing anecdote from my life... It's not unusual for my mouth to get me into trouble.
I said to a lady this week, in order to explain my ineptitude for something..."Sorry, I am trying to kick my Coke habit", to hear complete silence on the other side of the phone. "Are you going to AA or Narconon for that" she asks in a serious voice...Me taking a minute to regrasp the situation..."Oh, not Cocaine, Coke habit...a Coca Cola, Coke habit...HAHAHAHA (nervous laugh on my part)"
"OH!" relieved exclamation on her part!
Leave it to me to tell someone I have a cocaine addiction...though that might give me the energy I need to get through the next few weeks!

1 comment:

  1. That is way too funny .... I just gave back in to my coke addiction though I have decreased my using! LOL!

    ReplyDelete