Sunday, January 31, 2010

More CHA Pics...and last day of the contest!


Let's start with this amazing floor model CLIP IT UP!! So very cool!

Then we move into the Prima photos....like a kid in a candy store!










Then Cosmo Cricket.....



Then on to 7 gypsies...

I love these new Vintage reciept Holders...I want one for my House!!!


And now for the last question before we close the contest...
What product are you most excited to see in person?
Remember to win all you have to do is answer the question on my blog ( here) or Allison's blog http://www.allisonorthner.blogspot.com/ or you can EMAIL the Scrapbook Pantry through their website http://www.scrapbookpantry.ca/contacts.aspx. with your answer.You can enter only once a day...on each site...that's a total of three chances a day to win!!!Winner will be announced FEB 1st!!!













11 comments:

  1. Omigosh...vintage receipt holders??!! Be still my heart, love those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The big Prima flowers...I love them and can think of SO many ideas to use them....

    ReplyDelete
  3. HMMMMM the flocked MME, the jeweled 7 Gypsies binder rings, the new embossed Coredinations..... the list goes on and on.......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cosmo Cricket tiny alphabets look great & oh just all the yummy paper.

    Bo Bunny
    Nikki Sivils
    Coredinations
    Nestabilites...

    Just all of it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. For me, the embossed Coredinations is the bomb! And that new trimmer...tempting. Very very tempting. My poor 1st generation Fiskars trimmer is going to be very jealous, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  6. definitely want to touch the new prima flowers (always breath-taking) and am very curious about the receipt holder from 7gypsies -- how big is it? But my first choice would be to see you & Al in person again -- love you both.
    smiles & hugs,
    j.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I love the prima flowers!!
    I would have to say the embossed coredinations!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would need to see the floor model Clip It Up to do a little measuring to see if it will fit in my scrapbooking room. A great way to display page kits etc...

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's a toss up for me, I can't wait to see Tim Holtz's dies and coredination's impression cardstock.

    Thanks for all the eye candy.

    doramiyi

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would like to see the vintage receipt holder.

    ReplyDelete