Thursday, January 28, 2010

More CHA Stuff!!!!

Do you like this look for Allison? CHA is so amazing in that everywhere you look there is inspiration and creativity.

I am home now and meant to post this early this morning after I took the girls to school... and yes I took them this morning because Mike is away :( but I sat down on my bed and promptly fell asleep for four hours!! I never nap so I must really have needed it. I think Allison wore me out, but in a good way.

So as promised more pics of more goodies!





CORE-dinations has come out with a new line of patterned core paper, in colors designed to go with certain manufactures lines. I LOVE THIS!! Imagine it as pre-embossed 12 x 12 sheets in the most amazing colours and patterns!!

Next we move onto the Graphic 45 booth...Look at how overwhelmed Allison looks...there was so much good stuff it was overwhelming!! Don't worry girls I ordered some for KITS!!! WHOOHOOO!











I loved these layout because it showed a little more mainstream way to use their product. So inspired!
So now a question.... Where do you buy most of your scrapbooking supplies, On line, Big box stores, or your local Scrapbook Stores? And do you like to shop around or would you prefer a one stop shop where you can get it all? ( PS: I don't need names of stores, just the type)
Remember to win all you have to do is answer the question on my blog ( here) or Allison's blog http://www.allisonorthner.blogspot.com/ or you can EMAIL the Scrapbook Pantry through their website http://www.scrapbookpantry.ca/contacts.aspx. with your answer.You can enter only once a day...on each site...that's a total of three chances a day to win!!!Winner will be announced FEB 1st!!!

21 comments:

  1. Oh, for sure my LSS. I like to support local and I like a one stop shop in person. I need to be able to smell the paper and feel the textures before I can convince myself to add to my collection. Er, I mean my stash. Welcome home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I go to my fave store online, dollar stores, thrift stores, garage sales,and some local stores...I love the Queen pic of Allison and the Queen pic of you on Allison's blog.

    The dress dummy pic is my fave and wish I had it in my place...yes I know it would go with nothing..lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. definitely LSS -- a very cool one just an hour away; and of course the one here.
    One stop shopping is great if you don't like shopping...... BUT I LOVE IT!!!!! So, I shop around for all my goodies.
    Glad your home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get most of my supplies from my lss. It doesn't help that my sister in law works there so I just have to give her a phone call :) I like to shop so going to a few different places is ok. Especially because then I will have smaller bills instead of one larger bill. It helps me to pretend that I didn't spend as much :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, I'm in love with the Graphic 45 line for sure. Thanks for the pictures. I think I'd go to CHA and just stand in front of their booth the whole time.
    I support small, local scrapbook stores, and only venture into the bigger ones if I can't find what I am looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like to shop at my 2 LSS and if I see something different on line I will place an order.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Local scrapbooking stores. Sometimes I shop around, sometimes I get it all at one. It totally depends on time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hee hee...I shop EVERYWHERE, whoever sells what I WANT & NEED NOW at this very moment!! May it be online, at my LSS, or a bigger chain...wherever!!!

    I love, love the new Core Impressions line!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well since I am 3 hours away from the closest store - Saskatoon and NONE in Regina... I do online ordering! I prefer one stop shops.. I don't want to pay double the wholesale price, huge amount of shipping or tax. I order from the US as they usually get their stuff first & keep it under $50 so don't have to pay customs...

    love it all from CHA this year - going to be an expensive computer hop!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. For sure it is my LSS because I like the specialization that they bring in. Its worth every penny that I spend to support them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I got to admit, I do all three and often too. Different places offer different things. So I guess that also = me liking to shop around. There is so much out there, so much eye candy to look at, delicious.

    doramiyi

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like to shop local...it's great the town I live in has a scrapbook store! They carry everything! If they don't have it they will try and get it in! I like the one shop stop!

    Wow, that's awesome that CORE-dinations has come out with a new line of patterned core paper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love to go to a store and shop but so many of the stores don't carry a large assortment of products so I end up shopping on line.
    Claudia F.
    scfranson@chibardun.net

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would have to say I shop many places and not one in particular. I at times spend way too much....it's good thing the other half does read blogs. I like to shop in stores as I like to do the touch and feel.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I probably equally split my spending dollars between my LSS and online stores.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I shop at our local scrapbooking store because it has all that I need. I don't need to waste time in traffic going from store to store when I could be scrapbooking. A little "me time" is hard to come by so we should use it wisely.

    ReplyDelete
  17. All of the above!! However, I'm cheap so I prefer to support my LSS whenever possible!!

    Thanks for the chances to win this week!! I have thoroughly enjoyed seeing CHA through your eyes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I buy my stuff all over. Depends where I find things I like, and who has the stuff I want. I do buy most of it at my LSS's, though.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Online, I live in a small town and we have only 3 stores in the immediate area. Only one of which is a regular store. Edmonton has many more but its a bit of a drive. I like the hunt as much as a good price. I like looking for those elusive embellishments or really unique papers or the coolest tools.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I shop around. Not the big box so much. A bit on line. I find though, the overall Best spot to shop is your craft room.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I try to support my LSS but I also buy on line and at crops:-))

    ReplyDelete