Friday, January 22, 2010

More then ONE WAY to Win CONTEST!!!

So we made it to LA/Anaheim despite the very bad weather. Allison and I spent yesterday morning sitting in the Calgary airport watching flights getting cancelled for areas like Arizona due to rain and we had a moment of doubt...but Yeah!!! Westjet got us there and only a little delayed.


But enough about us..here is the juicy contest details...


Our good friend Crystal Mann, owner of "The Scrapbook Pantry" is going to put up a basket of CHA goodies with over a $$100 value as a prize!


To win all you have to do is answer a question on my blog ( here) or Allison's blog http://www.allisonorthner.blogspot.com/ or you can EMAIL the Scrapbook Pantry through their website http://www.scrapbookpantry.ca/contacts.aspx. with your answer.


You can enter only once a day...on each site...that's a total of three chances a day to win!!!


Winner will be announced FEB 1st!!!


Last night we had a fabulous dinner at Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. (YUMMMY!!)...if you have never eaten at this restaurant it's based on the famous movie Forest Gump

Today's question... What is your favourite quote from this movie?















23 comments:

  1. My favorite quote from Forest Gump is when Forest says: My momma always said, "Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Stupid is as stupid does"....speaks for its self....lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, i have to go with one of the most repeated one... "life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what your gonna get"
    such a statement that is so real nowadays

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lieutenant Dan: Where the Hell is this God of yours?
    Forrest: It's funny Lieutenant Dan said that, 'cause right then, God showed up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love "Run, Forest, Run" for the accent.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Life is like a box of chocolates---could it be anything else?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lieutenant Daniel Taylor: Have you found Jesus yet, Gump?
    Forrest Gump: I didn't know I was supposed to be looking for him, sir.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cliche, but I still love it...

    "Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what ya gonna get"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad you all made it safely.

    Fav quote: My Momma always said, "Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad ypu got to California safely.
    I LOVE Bubba Gumps~ did you have the Hushpups?

    "That's all I have to say about that. " is my favorite quote

    ReplyDelete
  11. 'Life is like a box of chocolates'...wish I was at CHA with you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Life is like a box of chocolates...you never know what you're gonna get"

    ReplyDelete
  13. "Stupid is as stupid does" -- definitely.
    hugs from me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I got to go with "Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

    Have a great time at CHA

    ReplyDelete
  15. That looks like such a cool restaurant! Glad you all arrived safe
    and are all together.
    This movie is a classic, and I don't think I could just pick one quote.
    I can tell you I cried a lot through it. Does that surprise you!!!lol
    Looking forward to more pictures.
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have to vote for "Stupid is as stupid does"

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love photos, never been to this place but loved the movie! my favorite line Stupid is a Stupid does.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love when the school principal is leaving Forrest's house, and he says, "You're momma sure does love you boy." and Forrest starts mimicking him.
    And free scissors???????

    ReplyDelete
  19. Life is like a box of chocolate'You never know what you're gonna get is my fav quote from Forest Gump.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I don't remember the exact wording, but my favorite quote from Forest Gump is the part where he talks about Lt Dan not having the use of his legs so he liked to exercise his arms (drinking booze). lol

    ReplyDelete
  21. my son's middle name is Forest (after his grandpa and named BEFORE the movie came out). so we always yell "run forest run".....

    ReplyDelete
  22. "Life is like a box of chocolates"

    ReplyDelete