Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Only a few spots left...


This is a card class I am teaching at PaperPastimes in Calgary...

the details are:**Stamping with Christy**
Thursday March 25, 2010
1 to 3:30 OR 6 - 8:30 pm
$32.95

It's all done with stamps, and ink and is a great technique class. Last time I talked to Carol there was only 4 spots left! If you haven't had a chance to check out her store, you should pop in, it's a playground for us creative types!!


Speaking of creative play, yesterday I attended an amazing class taught by Jenn Star, hosted at the Scrapbook Pantry. It's not often I actually take a class, but I had so much fun stamping and playing with Tim Holtz products that I couldn't help myself. Jen is an amazing teaching that packs in the techniques and keeps you hopping!! Here is the picks of what we did!

The Pantry now has an amazing selection of Ranger products as well as the new CHA stuff is starting to come in!!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous cards, love the colours you chose!!!
    The layouts are all beautiful!

    ReplyDelete