Monday, March 8, 2010

Win a Free Canadian Scrapbooker magazine!!!

By now most have you have seen the new issue of Canadian Scrapbooker (and of course my fabulous layouts in there)...but did you know they have gone live? Check out the link below and watch Jackie as she "Heats it up!" on the web! I am so excited for them that I thought I would run a little contest...want a free current issue of Canadian scrapbooker? Just watch the webisodes and make a comment on my blog about it. From the comments I will make a random draw for the winner!

7 comments:

  1. I love me a free mag! Especially since I can't buy stuff.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed watching the webisode, so did my son. Jackie did a great job !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, how exciting for Katharina and Jackie! Great webisode. Hope there are more to come!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great webisode! Loved the card and lo - looked easy enough for me to do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so I won that set of stylus and foamy thingys and didn't really know what to do with them. now I do! thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How great is that, having Jackie right there in my stampin' room!
    Looking forward to more.

    ReplyDelete
  7. PS you look great, BTW, Jackie ~ awesome job!

    ReplyDelete