Monday, March 15, 2010

I am doing Cartwheels....

well ...at least in mind and spirit!!!


On the night before I got married, my girlfriends and I went to see a psychic/ palm reader for fun. She was pretty cool, knew a few things that were crazy accurate, but it really was just for entertainment. She told me that I was going to be involved in writing and publishing....I kind of laughed...have you seen my spelling??


well, she was way smarter then I ever knew...because today I was officially hired as a contributing writer for Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine!!
I am going to have to dust off the dictionary and brush up my grammar. I am sure Kim and Allison will correct all my mistakes...or at least mock me for them!
I am so thrilled to be officially part of the team...I am really good at being a hanger on, but it's nice to be official. A huge thank you to Katherina and Jackie for this oppertunity!
Look for my first official article in the Fall issue!!!

15 comments:

  1. Congratulations, my beautiful friend. I can hardly wait to see your first article!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful addition to an awesome publication! Congratulations Christy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats...you have worked hard for this....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the team!! Looking forward to working together in yet another fun capacity!! Woo Hoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATULATIONS Christy!!! That is freakin' AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for you - That is totally cool. That evening I remember the psychic telling me that JK was important male in my life... couldn't for the life of me figure out who JK was - of course if she had said JD I may have figured out sooner that she was referring to Josh.....
    My dog and your publishing career – If I believed in that I would say we should hire her back and see what the next 10 years have in store.
    Now I have no excuses to put off getting a subscription. I seem to buy them all anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  7. looking forward to the first article -- way to go!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! wonderful news. you cracked me up with the "oppertunity"

    ReplyDelete
  9. How exciting for you!
    Good thing we have spell-check on our computers now-eh!! LOL
    Please, no articles on "rules of
    thirds" though!!
    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations Christy!!! I'm so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats my friend! So excited!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow, super happy for you! Not surprised at all tho- you ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete