Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I was so excited yesterday when my samples from Upsy Daisy arrived in the mail. They are sponsoring the Make N Takes that I ( as Mondaynightclass.ca) am teaching at the Great Canadian Scrapbook Carnival in Victoria this weekend! I am so excited to be going and even more excited to be working with such great Canadian Companies...YEAH CANADA!

This first layout is using their new line "See Ya Later Alligator"...it is an amazingly cute boy line..with touches of travel. I just love the saying on this page!
Here is a layout from the "Cupcake" line...always a favourite of mine!!

And lastly I think I have found a new love in the "A New Day" Line!!



If you want a chance to do these make and takes I will be teaching them all on both days of the Great Canadian Scrapbook Carnival or if you don't live in Victoria...you can bug your LSS to carry them!!
More info on the carnival visit: http://www.canadianscrapbooker.ca/?page_id=139
For a better look at Upsy Daisy Products: http://www.upsydaisydesigns.com/index.php





2 comments:

  1. Love them all!! I especially love the Mother's Day one with the flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome Christy. So cool. Colleen

    ReplyDelete