Monday, April 19, 2010

Camp Croppin was a hoppin!!!


I have to admit, I was a Camp Croppin virgin until this weekend, I had attended the retailer portion every year, but never the crop itself. Boy was I missing out!! The "campers" were so nice and so friendly. The prizes were outstanding!!! What a haul! I wish I wasn't teaching so I could have taken a few of the other classes! It was so cool to see so many familiar faces, and to meet some girls who I only knew by name...and make some new friends.

I have to admit I was a little starstruck working along side the likes of Erin and Laura from Glitz, Shari Caroll from Hero Arts ( who also calls herself an old rubber girl!!LOL), Jeri and Amy from BoBunny, Annette and Janine from Fancy Pants...all companies I stalk and adore! As well as the other amazing girls that taught for all the other cool companies. I have a whole bunch of product to play with and share with y'all...but that will in the upcoming weeks! Want a taste sooner? Check out Allison Orthner and I on TV this Friday on the Breakfast TV.


For those of you at Education Eh!...a little humour that I wish I had for you on Friday...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtPb8g8Jl6I

Even if you weren't there, check it out...it's so funny, and everyone send me your Facebook Fanpage Links... because I am a huge fan of this Canadian Industry!

2 comments:

  1. Christy, I really enjoyed your classes and it was very nice to meet you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could have joined you -- looks like you had a BLAST!!! Maybe next year.
    hugs,
    j.

    ReplyDelete