Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Last chance for Leduc!!!

One of my most favourite and least favourite things about what I do is the travel.
I really miss my family and my natural instinct is to be a hermit...there is nothing I love more then a day curled up in bed with a good book or being locked in my scrapbook room.

On the other hand I love travelling to new places and meeting new people. For instance this weekend I am in Leduc, Alberta, visiting Why Box When You Can Scrap to teach both my 5 Secrets class and My Design 101 series. It's gonna be a whole weekend of jammed packed scrapbooking theory. I am so excited. I think there might be a few spots left, so if your in the area and want to come...give the store a shout. I would love to see you.

Here is the link:

http://onlineitools.com/nl/nl-output.php?nl_id=106567&bus_id=3572&plain=0

No comments:

Post a Comment