Tuesday, May 4, 2010

10 Days...well now it's only 6 days!!!

SO I went away for the weekend and Allison stuck in an amazing contest for Scrapbook Your Heart...

Last Thursday all of the girls on the SYH team, with the exception of Michelle who was snowed in,( we missed you girl) got together at my house for a day of creativity like no other. The ideas and projects for this year are so amazing and truly creative. I can't wait for you to come and play with us.

In fact there are only 6 spots left...can you believe it??? If you want details on how to land a free Kit check out her Blog http://allisonorthner.blogspot.com/ and for more sneak peeks at this years projects. BTW the above photo is a small part of one of the new fun elements of the weekend.

The other thing I did this weekend was to attend the Bull River Scrapbooking retreat run by Oasis Scrapbooking. OMG the food!!! I am still full and don't think I will need to eat at all this week. I even got in a little scrapbooking of my own.

For those of you who don't know May is my B-day month and I am actually turning 39 this year...unlike last year when I just thought I was. So to celebrate that this year I am creating a snapshot of where I am in my life right now, using the amazing spiral bound note pad from Fancy Pants Designs. I love it!!! Here are just a few LO that I completed this weekend. and the funny thing...all the photos are ones Allison Orthner took.



















3 comments:

  1. I'm sooooo excited. Can't wait!

    I love, LOVE your layouts, the pics are all gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Christy, I love you my friend. I am truly grateful to have you in my life (and I can hardly wait to be neighbors again)!

    ReplyDelete