Tuesday, September 7, 2010

And the winner is.....

What a crazy blog hop and so fun!!

To find out the winners check HERE

I had to laugh at some of your answers...and ironically, Sue assigned our questions, and like a lot of you I  don't actually drink them any more. Way too much sugar for me...I feel gross afterwards. When I did drink them I loved Pink Grapefruit....very hard to find these days.

But my girls and I did discover a "little bit of a fun" replacement this summer. We make our own, usually with lemonade.  It's very simple, just mix some frozen concentrate( about 1/4 cup), a little hot water (couple of tablespoons) and Ice ( about a 10-12 cubes) into food processor/blender and blend....I can control the sugar, and the additives and it's just pennies a glass...Don't forget to stock straws in the house though!

1 comment:

  1. These sound yummy! I tried it with Koolaid and ice the other day and nearly went into insulin shock! :)

    As for assigning the questions, by the time I had reached you, I was running out of good summer questions! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete