Wednesday, September 29, 2010

the Great Canadian Scrapbook Carnival in Calgary

Ahhhhh! Crop season is upon us and that makes it harder for me to get any actual scrapbooking done. ...but it does mean that I get to socialize and visit with everyone...my second favourite thing to do. I can't tell you what an honour it was to be a part of the teaching team for Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine. What a fabulous bunch of women!!

Speaking of fabulous women, I had some fabulous women in my classes. I know a few of you were freaked out by whole non- structured get messy concept, but you did great! I was so proud to see how amazing all the artwork turned out!

I didn't get much time in the MondayNightClass.ca booth but when I did it was like the first day of school, with all the familiar faces! I love it! I also loved all the great help I had, I could not have done it with out them!!  I did not get many shots, but I did get a few so I thought I would share them with you.










4 comments:

  1. Had a wonderful time! Can't wait for next year! I really enjoyed your class on design, Christy. I really hope you decide to revive your 6 week course on this. It was so fascinating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss you girls!! Glad to hear you had such a great weekend!
    Have fun in Edmonton too!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that Rhea in the second last photo with her fab apron? I get to meet her AND help her with her booth this weekend in Edmonton - these photos have me super psyched about coming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jennifer, I think I going to offer it as an ecourse in January, and Cari the only way it could have been better is if you were with us!!

    ReplyDelete