Thursday, September 30, 2010

So Proud!!!


MY house has been all a buzz....My daughter Brittany has been chosen from over 500 entries to be
  one of the 10 finalists to the
 Creating Keepsakes Teen Talent Contest.
 SO I have a huge favour to ask, please go to their website and vote for her!!! 
the link is 
http://ck.upickem.net/engine/Details.aspx?contestid=22095&pagetype=VOTING&SubmissionID=5133334

The winner is determined by the most votes...so PLEASE, PLEASE, support her in her amazing achievement and vote for her page, pass it along to others!! How great would it be to have a local gal win it!!
Thanks so much for your support!

5 comments:

  1. I voted, Good luck Brittany!! WTG go proud Mama!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Done! Way to go, you must be so very proud!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How Awesome and Exciting for the both of you.
    Like mother like daughter, woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thinking I voted and I also posted on my blog
    her creations truly is the best
    hugs
    hope she wins!!!!

    ReplyDelete