Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Where does the time go?...or where is the Kleenex box?

The one thing about being self employed that really sucks is being sick!! We have had this nasty cold going around my house being passed from one person to another for about a month and half. It started as allergies for me and then became a head cold, Ashley was next, and Mike was out all last week with a nasty chest infection and I awoke about one in the morning on Sunday with what felt like razor blades in my throat....(after having a fabulous day at the Red Deer Breast Crop Ever...pictures to follow)

All of this comes on the eve of the two biggest shows we do every year...The Great Canadian Scrapbook Carnival in Calgary and Edmonton. So it has been a week of homeopathic remedies, Advil Cold and Sinus, and Chloroseptic throat spray. Today, I am just plain willing myself better! When I get sick there just  is no one else to do the work...not that this is work :)

I am so excited to be teaching for Canadian Scrapbooker this year as a team member. It really is an amazing thing to be involved in. There are a few spots left in each of my classes so if you find the time come on down and take a class. You can register at the show. If your can't make mine, you can never go wrong with a class being taught by Cathy Allen or Leica Forest...both of them are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G teachers! Check out this link for descriptions http://www.canadianscrapbooker.ca/?page_id=415.

While you're there check out the Make and Takes, drop off a layout for the layout contest, and visit Allison Orthner in the fun Photo Booth sponsored by Sony!

Don't forget to come on by the MondayNightClass.ca booth and say Hi to me! I might not sound very good but I will be having fun in our booth doing $5 mini kits and hanging out!

See you there!!

As promised here are the photos from the Breast Crop Ever! Tiffany and her Volunteers raised $4600 dollars! SO Awesome!!!



Kim has to learn...if you make a face...it will end up on the blog!!!













No comments:

Post a Comment