Sunday, October 10, 2010

Up Coming Class at Scrapbooker's Bliss!


I think I finally have this cold beaten...I hope. I have been trying to sneak in a bit more rest this week and have been trying to get over this crazy head/chest cold. So many of the people I know have been coming down with it. I am really looking forward to next week. The Girls are off school...so that means sleeping in!!! and I teach my first class at Scrapbookers Bliss on this Tuesday evening. ( I think there is a couple spots still left) The class Starts with white paper and amazing Stampers Anonymous Stamps ...and Technique Tuesday Tiles. The best part is everyone gets a stamp to go home with!!

For more details check out Bliss's Blog 

1 comment:

  1. Get better soon Christy! I have been fighting it too...wonder if it was picked up in Edmonton at the Great Canadian Scrapbook Carnival? hmmm....looks like a gorgeous layout...too bad I live in the wrong city. ;o)

    ReplyDelete