Friday, November 26, 2010

Best Christmas Gifts This Season!

With this being the official first day of Christmas Season shopping I thought I would share a few of my favourite gifts for scrapbooker's...girls go ahead and forward this link to your loved ones!!

At the top of my list is :


the Zutter Distress-it-all... Do you know that awesome little edge distressing tool by Tim Holtz...this does the same thing at lightening speed with power!!!!
Dear Zutter; if you see this shameless plug and want to send me one to Demo I would do so...Over and Over again....I LOVE IT!!!. and anyone who knows Kimberly...she would love this gift!

next on my list is;

Anything by Clip It Up!!!

I love this companie's storage solutions, so easy to use, so easy to love!! Great for crafters of all types!

for the less expensive gifts, you can buy yourself...

Want a little IPhone scrapbooking goodness...great for crop nights or anytime...Local Lovely Anam Stubbington as created this awesome App!!

Checkout http://www.sketches2scrapbook.com/ for more info!


Don't forget...with all the getting...a little giving is good as well.
A few months a go ...at Camp Croppin 'I was introduced to Flat Amanda. A few girls were carrying around a flat version of their friend to take picture of in silly situations to cheer her up as she was undergoing treatment for breast cancer. In Saskatchewan, I finally got to meet real Amanda and her story is super inspiring. And she is super fantastic!
Her Mom had made her these Bandanna's when she was undergoing treatment, they were awesome, and now that Amanda is better, she and her mom are on a crusade to make Bandanna's for Cancer patients everywhere. To read more about her storey and to see how you too can help check out this link;


2 comments:

  1. SO SWEET to mention Amanda and Janet's bandanna project!!! You rock! We loved having you at Saskatchewan Scraps!!! We always say that Camp Croppin' was the best trip Amanda never took. LOL We are hoping to make the trip to Camp Croppin' next year with the REAL Amanda! See you there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kate, I have not been asked yet to teach, still hoping...but I am sure you will see me there!

    ReplyDelete