Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Pnuemonia SUCKS!!!

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I have been sick with pnuemonia. It's what I get for not paying attention when my body was telling me I was sick. I am mostly better now, still coughing and I am going to bed very early every night.

I have almost caught up on all the work and classes I had to bump. I feel completly overwhelmed if I look at the whole list so I just try to knock off the top few most important things every day! Today...the blog is at the top of the list.

First: Check out this great page of the girls just before they headed out "Trick or Treating" It uses Harmonie's Bal Masque line papers and Harmonie Ribbon and Leaves.  I love Harmonie, and I love that they are Canadian. The letters are Sassafras's Glitter Alphas.

Next: I have a bunch of upcoming classes as we head into the Christmas Season.

Diane Charrios and I have resurrected out annual Christmas Card class...It is an all day class, held at my house on November 21st from 10am - 4pm. It's $75 and includes 20 cards and lunch, as well as a lot of giggles, prizes and FUN! All are welcome. Just email me if your interested.

Due to several requests I am also holding the class that I taught at the Scrapbook Carnival at Scrapbooker's Bliss on November 24th at Noon and 6pm. The cost is $35 and you make a page and a card. Contact the Store to register. 403-217-9827

See you soon!

3 comments:

  1. Glad you're feeling a bit better, Christy. We've missed you!!!! VERY cute LO, btw. miss U.
    -jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. 20 cards in 6 hours with you two crazy fun girls!
    It sounds like it will be "beat the clock cardmaking"!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stumbled on the scrapbook blog while surfing Christy ...Very Nice! ... I've learned a bit for my own. ... and nice to hear your getting well again.
    ... Len www.agentsarge.com

    ReplyDelete