Saturday, January 8, 2011

One day and counting !!!

I can't even begin to tell you how many hours I have logged in to my laptop over the last month...It has been crazy! But I am definitely getting really excited about tomorrow and the beginning of the Scrapbook Design 101 web course. If you want to join in it is not too late in fact.....

And we have another winner!!! (by random draw that included yesterday's commenter's as well)

Jess!! ( you need to send me your email address)

PS: Jess I loved your story, my kids love bingo!  Jess has won a Scrapbook Design 101 tuition!!

So for all of you who did not win I am still accepting registrations...you can even start a few days late and catch up if you have to....Happy Happy Scrapbooking!!!

...And now for some other really awesome news... Allison Orthner posted the date for Scrapbook your Heart this year!!............This is my favourite retreat to be involved in every year and this year will be no exception. We are hoping to chock it so full of amazing creativity that all you might want to bring is your basic tools ( for crafty goodness) and your swim suit ( for hot tubbing- not crafting)...I have also heard a rumour that this might be the last year, so you do not want to miss it! Remember that this is not a crop weekend but a retreat filled with great inspiration for your Creativite heart, Mind and Soul  and perhaps will be the best life reaffirming, sisterhood bonding weekend, filled with awesome sessions and projects designed to spark your life and your creativity. This weekend is so chocked full of scheduled fun and artsy mayhem you will be blown away.




No comments:

Post a Comment