Friday, January 7, 2011

Upcoming classes...and a winner of the Design 101 webcourse!!

Oh, I have been soooooo busy creating classes and  finally today I can share a few of them with you... there will be more to come...but for now.

First!  For those of you who live in Calgary I have been persuaded to run an "in person" Design 101 class Tuesday afternoon and evenings for details on this check out the blog at http://scrapbookersbliss.blogspot.com/2011/01/classes-in-january-including-crops.html


Registration for THE GREAT CANADIAN SCRAPBOOK CARNIVAL in Victoria and Abbotsford opened today...here are two of three classes I am teaching


to register for these classes go to http://www.canadianscrapbooker.ca/?page_id=624


and last but not least I have spent weeks planning this amazing Mixed Media book of techniques that I will be teaching at Paper Pastimes



these are the pages to the book which is a 5 week class, where you make the pages and assemble the book. It is all inky messy fun!!!
For more info on this class go to: http://www.paperpastimes.com/

and lastly what you have all been waiting for........

AND THE WINNER IS: by random drawing ( I swear)
 
JULIE GILES!!! ( Julie I need your email address)

but wait... I only need two more comments and I can give away another free tuition!!

8 comments:

  1. I've had lots of wonderful Christmas gifts over the years. One of the ones that stands out was a small desk I received from my parents when I was about 10 years old. I still have that old desk. Another surprise was snowshoes which proved lots of fun for me as a teenager. Lots of good memories.! Darla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Those look like some fantastic classes!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yipee, I am so excited! Thank you so much, I can absolutely use the help! Can't wait for the class, I will send you a message!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christy, your class looks fabulous!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The web class looks fantastic and I love the mixed media canvas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i know you said you only needed two more comments and i am comment 6 but i just had to say i LOVE that album. i so wish i was attending!!! i am now going to head on over to paper past times to check things out!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow - gotta sign up for that class, will be calling paper pastimes this week to see if there is still room!!

    ReplyDelete