Monday, February 28, 2011

Victoria Carnival Fun!!!


I was teaching at the Victoria Scrapbook carnival in Victoria this last weekend, spending time with two of my Favourite peeps Cari Locken, and Katherina Doyle. We had so much fun with the vendors from the show...such a great group!  

Here is Katherina with Diane from Scrapbook Central

 and of course Treasured Memories was there too!!

 Sandy from Crafty Secrets made this adorable make and take...Look at how intense everyone is!! Crafty Secrets has some amazing new stamps and I couldn't help myself and I bought a few!!



 I can't wait until Abbotsford...it should be a blast!

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait for pics from Abbotsford I miss my crafty friends from the Fraser valley! Tell them I say hello, most of the scrappy ladies overthere know me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like great fun!!

    ReplyDelete