Friday, July 29, 2011

So many changes...

Thank you so much for you patience while I took my little break from blogging. I have definetly taken a step back to spend time with Mike and the girls. There has been big changes in our lives...all good, but still big changes.

China was amazing..I will post about it soon, it has taken me this long to digest it all.

Today is Mike's last day with West Jet. It is so good, and he has a new job to go to already lined up, but the stress of not knowing what was going to happen over the last month has definetly taken it's tole.

We have a friend and her little one staying with us for the summer...it is so fun to have a little 4 yr old in the house...but it brings with it new chalenges. Three girls can be a lot of fun...and a lot of work!!

My hopes and dreams of launching my own website have hit a few snags... I guess you can't get everything you want, but I am continuing to work on that. I so want to get a place where I can post video tutorials, teach online classes and more. I am hoping to have it all up and running by September.

Speaking of September:  Registration Opens On Tuesday!!!



http://www.canadianscrapbooker.ca/?page_id=783


Register early as I think these are going to sell our fast!!!

So I am heading back out to lake tonight, more time with the kids ;)... It has been a great summer!

we will talk soon!
C

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to say thanks again for the great class in mixed media. You challenged us, you showed us new techniques and new product and the results were wonderful for each and every one of us. You did a great job teaching each technique and making room for the various levels of ability and willingness to work outside of personal boxes. You showed us it is not about perfection or precise planning. Excellent job!

    Yikes it almost sounds like a report card! Ha ha must be getting in the mindset for school again.

    Thanks again!

    Sherri

    ReplyDelete