Saturday, October 29, 2011

Busting at the Seams!!

I have crazy news to share...and lots of it!!

First, some sorta sad news:

I am officially stepping down from MondayNightClass.ca as a co-owner....and handing the reigns completely over to Cindy. I will still be around to help her out a bit, and we will be friends until the end of time. I will miss all the girls, who work for MNC, who design for MNC, who buy our kits.
I can't say how grateful I am to have had this opportunity

But It is time...time for me to pursue a few new adventures. To do some things that make my heart sing. As Oprah would say "Time to listen to the whispers in my heart" and achieve some of my other dreams.

I can't quite share one of the biggest projects I am working on...It will be amazing and I will be working with someone I really look up to!!!



while we are on the subject of fun projects did you catch the Breakfast TV segment from Thursday?

If not here is a peek:



...and yes I know my exclamation mark is upside down!! What can I say, I am not perfect!


Lastly tomorrow I am off to hang out at the
*CRAFT SUPPLIES INTERVENTION FESTIVAL/SALE*
SUNDAY OCTOBER 3011am to 2pm

LOCATION:Haysboro Community Hall
1204 - 89 Ave SW.. (1 block west of Elbow Dr. on 89 Ave. SW)DON'T MISS THE
OVER 30 VENDORS
A huge variety of craft supplies including stamping,
scrapping, stitching, beading, quilting, left-overs from
craft kits/art projects, craft magazines, books,
storage systems, doll making, needle work etc.
Paper Pastimes, My Sewing Room, Scrapbookers Bliss,
Scrapmobile, Scrapbook Cupboard from Pincher Creek
have great prices on discontinued stuff.Important! the hall does not have a cash machine and
most vendors don't have portable debit machines.
Please come prepared.
Haysboro Community Hall 1204-89 ave. sw
(1 block west of Elbow Dr. on 89 ave.)
Info: Carole @ 403-255-8731

Come on by and say hi...I hear Carrie Terrata is going to have a booth, so there will be tons to buy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment