Monday, December 12, 2011

'Tis the season!!!

I am definitely feeling the crunch of Christmas this week... i still have not had a chance to do much Christmas shopping. Yesterday we had our annual Tree decorating day....or should I say our annual tree disagreement day! Ugh! I don't know why but someone always ends up upset with someone else in our house when it comes to decorating the tree. I have in my head the picture of us eating cookies and drinking hot chocolate and gently taking turns hanging the ornaments on the tree.... The truth looks more like the two girls fighting over who gets to hang which ornaments on the tree and them rolling their eyes at me every time I remind them that they shouldn't put six ornaments on a single branch. Some one always storms off.

On a brighter note here are a few more Christmas cards:


1 comment:

  1. Wow! I thought those cards were canvases at first glance! I love them!

    ReplyDelete