Thursday, January 26, 2012

A whole bunch of posts in one!!

I had done up several posts earlier last week and tried to time them out  but no matter tech savvy I am...I always manage to mess that process up! So now I am creating one post with all the stuff in it!
First off:

Here is my take on the fabulous sketch for this month...to see the sketch check out www.canadianscrapbooker.com

I also wanted to post about

Classes were posted today...you have to go check it out!

I also wanted to let you know about a little bonus that is being offered over at www.cropaganza.com

Refer-A-Friend BONUS!!
We have been overwhelmed by how great the turnout for the crop has been... we want to give back a little.

Refer a friend to take a class and you get a $10.00 gift certificate to spend with one of our amazing vendors:
The Hope Chest

they will be on site for any of those overwhelming shopping urges you may have.
offer valid on new class registrations only. To claim your certificate, email your referrals to me@christyriopel.com. No limit to how many referrals you can earn.
REMEMBER!! You do not have to come to the crop to take a class or two!


and lastly I leave at the crack of dawn on Saturday to head down to CHA. The Annual Craft and Hobby Trade Show. I love going to this!! I am flying down with Allison and we are meeting so many friends down there, it hardly feels like work! But I will be working, I am demoing in the My Stamp Box booth. So if you are going...stop by to say Hello and check out their stunning stamps. When I get back I will post pictures of the projects I have made for them of of all the new goodies I get to see!!

1 comment:

  1. Have a blast at CHA, Christy. I am sooooooo jealous of you & Al.
    Say a big "hi" to Bettina for me from mSB. We've never officially met face-to-face, but would love to someday.
    xox, girl.

    ReplyDelete