Sunday, February 5, 2012

CHA Continued


One of the great things that happened at CHA was a bus tour that was arranged by Karen Ellis. We had so much fun touring the Santa Monica Pier, Rodeo Drive and the Sunset Strip. We got to do a little Star gazing at the Chateau Marmot. It was such a very fun night!








I can't help but snap pictures of things that give me inspiration. I love these lanterns that hung on the pier...


...I loved this art piece in front of a hotel on the Sunset strip


So to continue the CHA contest here is my question:

Where is the most unusual place you have found inspiration?

Remember all you need to do is leave a comment answering the question and you will be entered to win a basket of scrapbooking goodies!!

Remember to watch BREAKFAST TV TOMORROW MORNING to see more CHA goodies!!

6 comments:

  1. I actually found inpsiration walking down the street to a daycare in Cuba. Watching the horse drawn taxis just made everything feel "vintage like" and I wanted to do all my pages vintage. lol...didn't work quite how I wanted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not so strange, I suppose, but bathing suits are great! they are bright and vivid, with bold curving lines, or big flowers and an array of colour mixes. Also, graphics from the boxes and cans in my pantry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. definitely inspired by jewellery right now....beads, vintage flowers, all the diy jewellery out there in the craft stores. also love the colours that are hanging in my closet.
    awesome photos, Christy. xox.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's likely not all that strange but my daughter, Hailey's clothes always seem to give me great color inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's kind of awful, but my brother had a terrible workplace accident and I was inspired while I was visiting him in the hospital after they reattached his fingers. I am so glad that I was inspired because he now looks back on the layout and realized just how far he has come from that terrible day and how good things really are now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The most unusual place I've received inspiration would be a sewer pipe....we were having all of our pipes replaced, and as I saw it I thought, who would ever find something worthwhile in that? And as I thought it, I realized I should scrap the experience, and the sewer pipe actually inspired a layout.

    ReplyDelete