Monday, April 2, 2012

Scrapbook Design 101


A few of you have been asking when I will offer my full, 6 class, Scrapbook Design 101 and I am pleased to announce that Scrapbookers Paradise in South Calgary has asked me to offer this at their store.

This is a great class for anyone who want to get a little push in their scrapbooking...you get 6 of your own layouts done and finished over the six sessions!! The space is limited... I have found that smaller more intimate classes work best for this class. ...and yes the rumour is true, there
 is homework. But I promise you will love being able to say...sorry I can't do that laundry right now, I have homework to finish as a great excuses to scrapbook!!

http://www.scrapbookersparadise.com/newsletter/south.html

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great class Christy! I know it will be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Christy...don't know how in the world you found that article on me in The Western Star way down here in Corner Brook last Saturday but thank you so much for leaving a comment! Hugs, Michelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It came through on my google reads...and I was like.. Hey I know that Gal!!

      Delete
  3. Congratulations Christy!!! Hope you don't have a student
    like me who gets stuck on rule of thirds and turkey basting!!LOL
    Saw one of your canvases in the South Store a couple of weeks ago
    and it made my heart happy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! We will be linking to this great content on our website.
    Keep up the great writing.
    My page > mammut-medien.de

    ReplyDelete