Tuesday, October 1, 2013

30 days of Art - Day 1

A few weeks ago my friend Karen Ellis posted a link to an amazing idea or challenge of creating 30 works of art in 30 days. The idea being that it forces you to actually complete projects and to help take the focus off the need for perfection and to see how your work goes when you are in the flow of work.

The original article is here: http://www.cambridgetimes.ca/whatson-story/4062089-challenge-issued-30-paintings-in-30-days/#.UiidTdRPPvY.facebook

I love this idea so much that I have decided to make my October my 30 days of ART!!

Here is Piece #1


3 comments:

  1. YAY!! I'm in for this too --- I'll start this week and see who else is in :) LOVE this, Christy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous art! Looking forward to seeing the other days!

    ReplyDelete