Thursday, October 31, 2013

30 Days of Art- Piece 18 and 19

I actually took an old abandoned piece and made this one. I had tried to do something clean and just hated it because it was just too flat but I love this finished piece. It's 3 feet by 1 foot and probably an extra 1/2 inch think with layers but worth it!


So not everything you do...you love. This painting just didn't turn out the way I envisioned it, but I think it's done and I think that is just part of the process.


 Tomorrow, I will do my final post and my wrap up!

2 comments:

  1. Please please please I adore the flowers on the top post, would you consider creating a class about how to do that??? Please!! Thanks from Diane in d-Edmonton!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Christy, it is so gorgeous!! A class is a definite must!!
    Chelsey

    ReplyDelete